The idea is to rebuild a traditional model of a farm: an almost self-sufficient place where all necessities can be produced, in a clean, sustainable, and genuine manner.
A foundation stone for all of this is the Madonna del Piano organic garden. A 7 hectare plot whose beating heart is the vegetable garden.
Here we cultivate all of nature’s incredible gifts, with organically grown vegetables that consistently follow the rhythm of the seasons.
Harmony with nature yields extraordinary results, bursting with almost forgotten flavors, that arrive at our tables following the philosophy of 0km travel and short production chains, straight from producer to consumer.
Wine is one of the farm’s main products, made from healthy grapes grown in healthy soils, cultivated according to natural methods and with a low environmental impact.
The idea is to minimize the use of chemical products and to work as tradition commands, with local grape varieties using traditional methods handed down over time.
With one goal in mind: to produce authentic, genuine wines, the perfect table companions.
One of the first agricultural moves by the Giovannini family was to purchase a farm in Perugia Vecchia (in 2016), a splendid hilly corner of the countryside between the municipalities of Deruta, Torgiano and Bettona.
An area mainly covered by woodland and olive trees for a total of 19 hectares.
Quality extra virgin oil is the regional crown jewel in Umbria and Torre Penna dedicates the utmost care to it.
Made from traditional varieties, it has an emerald green color, an intense and exuberant herbal bouquet, and a strong taste with perfectly bitter and spicy tones.
© LE CAPPUCCINELLE | Via Tuderte 170 | 06132 Perugia (PG) Italia | Tel +39 075 969 8570 | email@example.com
© LE CAPPUCINELLE | Via Tuderte 170 | 06132 Perugia (PG) Italy | Tel +39 075 969 8570 | firstname.lastname@example.org
– Assortimento di pani fatti in casa, burro montato, sale affumicato
– Degustazione di formaggi freschi e stagionati delle piccole aziende del territorio con confetture artigianali
– Uovo 63 cucinato a bassa temperatura, mousse di Marie Blanche, parmigiano 30 mesi e tartufo lamellato
– Risotto lavorato a pietra “Tenuta Margherita”, trombette dei morti e zucca arrosto
– Bottone allo zafferano, porcini e stracchino umbro
– Medaglioni di agnello “Sorelle Ambrogi”, crema di sedano rapa e cicoria saltata
– Lenticchie e cotechino
Cappelletti in brodo di cappone, manzo e vitello